About Me

My photo
Music, reading, family, work, and friends are just part of a typical day for me. Well, not including the clutziness, the awkwardness, and the general lack of being able to think before I speak. A couple more things about me: I have a serious desire to travel, I am absolutley in love with Chicago, also, but definitley not the least, I am LDS, and I love it.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

School already???

I am very much so already back into the school rythm... and I want summer back. I'm already sick of homework, I mean, I got homework on the first day, and the second day I forgot to do something and now it's the third day and I'm already procrastinating. GREAT. I'm loving this. The only class i don't have homework in is choir. But i bet Mrs. Said will invent some way to give us homework, guaranteed! It's such a change, just sophomore to junior year. Freshman to Junior year is such a gigantic leap in homework it's insane! This all makes me miss middle school. My sister doesn't have homework yet. They are just sitting around, playing get to know you games, while the teachers struggle to memorize names. Ooo, ooo, you can forget my name if I can have no homework! Which makes me think, I should really start doing some of it  :P Well, αντίο! (look it up;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for thinking that this is worth commenting on! I love to hear what you think!