About Me

My photo
Music, reading, family, work, and friends are just part of a typical day for me. Well, not including the clutziness, the awkwardness, and the general lack of being able to think before I speak. A couple more things about me: I have a serious desire to travel, I am absolutley in love with Chicago, also, but definitley not the least, I am LDS, and I love it.

Friday, September 2, 2011

a new song:)

Me and my sister are currently sharing a room, until we clean mine and she gets a new bed. Hopefully, we don't murder each other before that happens. So far though, we are getting along just fine, even though we now have bunk beds and are hitting our heads every time we sit up completely. I'm just glad i will soon have the bigger room:D I need it to, all my crap doesn't fit in the tiny room i currently have.
Anyways, check out this video... It is and example of what me and my friend do when we are EXTREMELY bored.


now, check out this actual song!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for thinking that this is worth commenting on! I love to hear what you think!