About Me

My photo
Music, reading, family, work, and friends are just part of a typical day for me. Well, not including the clutziness, the awkwardness, and the general lack of being able to think before I speak. A couple more things about me: I have a serious desire to travel, I am absolutley in love with Chicago, also, but definitley not the least, I am LDS, and I love it.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Girls can scare to, ya know!

So excited for this weekend. Us girls finally get to do the Haunted House at the Halloween Party. For like 5 years the guys did it, and it was good at first, but it gradually got more and more lame. Now though, it's our turn. We are so gonna rock this thing. I'm so psyched to scare people! We decided to do a scary haunted house and a non-scary one, so little kids can still have fun (as well as easily scared adults). This is gonna be so fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for thinking that this is worth commenting on! I love to hear what you think!