About Me

My photo
Music, reading, family, work, and friends are just part of a typical day for me. Well, not including the clutziness, the awkwardness, and the general lack of being able to think before I speak. A couple more things about me: I have a serious desire to travel, I am absolutley in love with Chicago, also, but definitley not the least, I am LDS, and I love it.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A wish upon a star....

Do you ever wish that you could just fix someone's problem for them?Do you ever get frustrated when you see someone struggling with something you already know how to do? Every wish that you could just bestow your knowledge of a subject into their heads so that they won't struggle as much?ever just think, maybe, just maybe, there's a chance you can fix this for them? The sad reality is that you can't. You have to let your loved ones struggle and learn, and go through their own trials and tribulations. I know sometimes I wish there was a way I could just do it for them. That there was some magical way that I could fix everything for them. But in reality all we can do is just try to be there for them and do what we can to lighten their loss and help them through each day, minute by minute. Because in the end, sometimes that's one of the greatest hits of them all; watching and helping our loved ones grow before our eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for thinking that this is worth commenting on! I love to hear what you think!