About Me

My photo
Music, reading, family, work, and friends are just part of a typical day for me. Well, not including the clutziness, the awkwardness, and the general lack of being able to think before I speak. A couple more things about me: I have a serious desire to travel, I am absolutley in love with Chicago, also, but definitley not the least, I am LDS, and I love it.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Just 5 Things

Sometimes when we are feeling down, it's hard to see the good in life. It can be hard to change your point of view, and stop expecting and even looking for the bad in life. So here's a good trick to flip your perspective around. Everyday simply write down five things you're grateful for. As simple as it sounds, it can seriously change your life. It can be hard to think of the good at first, and writing down the obvious can be easy to do. It's OKAY to do that. I know from experience that when your down in the dumps, it's really hard to look at the wonderful blessings in your life. So, I challenge you to do this, everyday, even just for a week, and see how it affects you. Do here's my five things for today:
I'm grateful for...
My family,
My friends,
That I can go to school,
My job,
My puppies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for thinking that this is worth commenting on! I love to hear what you think!