About Me

My photo
Music, reading, family, work, and friends are just part of a typical day for me. Well, not including the clutziness, the awkwardness, and the general lack of being able to think before I speak. A couple more things about me: I have a serious desire to travel, I am absolutley in love with Chicago, also, but definitley not the least, I am LDS, and I love it.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Change

Never stop giving people the benefit of the doubt. Just because someone is mean, rude, unkind, selfish, or any number of things, doesn't mean there isn't a reason. In my life, I've met many people like this. Yes, some people are just plain mean, and that's their problem. But that doesn't mean that it gives you or I the right to act the same way back. You never know what someone may be going through, or how it's affecting them. Don't stick to the old age saying,"an eye for Ann eye, a tooth for a tooth" Be better than that. Because of you are, you never know just how tremendous of an impact you will have on those around you. No more recent, but love and understanding. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone acted in this manner. Be the change you wish to see in the world. Start changing things today. It all starts with just one person to make a difference; and that person could be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for thinking that this is worth commenting on! I love to hear what you think!