About Me

My photo
Music, reading, family, work, and friends are just part of a typical day for me. Well, not including the clutziness, the awkwardness, and the general lack of being able to think before I speak. A couple more things about me: I have a serious desire to travel, I am absolutley in love with Chicago, also, but definitley not the least, I am LDS, and I love it.

Monday, August 22, 2011

random thoughts for the day

Mostly everyone has a bad habit. Some people have several. I got thinking, and, when we notice other people's bad habits, we try to change them for them. We don't ever think about the fact that you can't force a person to change, because if you try, they tend to become the opposite of what your trying to change them into. You can whine and complain all you want, you can yell and scream and kick your feet. But until they get the motivation to change it themselves, it'll never happen. Motivation has to come from yourself, not from others. That's the only way to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for thinking that this is worth commenting on! I love to hear what you think!