About Me

My photo
Music, reading, family, work, and friends are just part of a typical day for me. Well, not including the clutziness, the awkwardness, and the general lack of being able to think before I speak. A couple more things about me: I have a serious desire to travel, I am absolutley in love with Chicago, also, but definitley not the least, I am LDS, and I love it.

Friday, July 29, 2011

My day....

Today was a lot of fun :D I went to Steak and Shake with my aunt's, my baby cousin, my mom, and my little sister, Emma. If you haven't been there before, you should know those shakes are huge. My sister is 12, like 5'1 and she had to kneel on the booth in order to drink her shake. It was so crazy.
^emma and her awesome lego tower

anyways, we ended up spending the rest of the day at my Aunt Donna's, with her and her cute puppy,  playing with legos, and just talking.


^my aunt's dog, Radar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for thinking that this is worth commenting on! I love to hear what you think!