About Me

My photo
Music, reading, family, work, and friends are just part of a typical day for me. Well, not including the clutziness, the awkwardness, and the general lack of being able to think before I speak. A couple more things about me: I have a serious desire to travel, I am absolutley in love with Chicago, also, but definitley not the least, I am LDS, and I love it.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Old poem time


Mars

The stars are twinkling in the sky,
Mars is even glowing red.
We lay down on the grass,
and I rest my head against your chest.
It feels so natural.
Like it's meant to be.
So why is everything crashing down around us?
Everything that used to be so perfect
It’s now ruined,
and I don't know how to fix it.
The stars seem to crash down to earth,
and reality is brought back to us.
In the end, all that's left is Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for thinking that this is worth commenting on! I love to hear what you think!