About Me

My photo
Music, reading, family, work, and friends are just part of a typical day for me. Well, not including the clutziness, the awkwardness, and the general lack of being able to think before I speak. A couple more things about me: I have a serious desire to travel, I am absolutley in love with Chicago, also, but definitley not the least, I am LDS, and I love it.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Fun, lazy no more

I love summer. It's so amazing. All you have to do is just hang out with your friends, go to the beach, have a ton of sleepovers, and just relax. I think this may be the first summer though, where i have actually done that. Do you ever look back on you summer and feel disappointed? I always do. Always. I usually stay home and watch t.v., or just go to the pool in my neighborhood constantly. While a pool isn't bad, and in fact good, when you spend all your time there, and none with friends, it becomes bad. So i set out this summer to spend time with friends, not be so lazy, and just to have fun. I think I'm accomplishing that goal to. I'm spending more and more time with my friends, and we're getting so much closer.


 ^i'm on the right, we had just gone on a hike and were exhausted (not to mention sunburned)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for thinking that this is worth commenting on! I love to hear what you think!