About Me

My photo
Music, reading, family, work, and friends are just part of a typical day for me. Well, not including the clutziness, the awkwardness, and the general lack of being able to think before I speak. A couple more things about me: I have a serious desire to travel, I am absolutley in love with Chicago, also, but definitley not the least, I am LDS, and I love it.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

End of July Farewell

So, I don't really know what to post about, but i feel like I should, since it's the last day of July. So here's another poem:


Love
If the world pulls us apart,
where can I find you?
If a wave can be found in a seashell,
can I find you in the ocean?
If people aren't trustworthy,
can I trust you?
Will you tell someone my secrets,
or give away my things?
Will you say things you don't mean,
or always say you love me?
If our hearts are broken,
will we always stick together?
Will our love prevail,
or will we fall apart?
I want us to be together forever,
I believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for thinking that this is worth commenting on! I love to hear what you think!