About Me

My photo
Music, reading, family, work, and friends are just part of a typical day for me. Well, not including the clutziness, the awkwardness, and the general lack of being able to think before I speak. A couple more things about me: I have a serious desire to travel, I am absolutley in love with Chicago, also, but definitley not the least, I am LDS, and I love it.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Idiots on the Road

So i was watching Good Luck Charlie with my little sister earlier. I realized, there are so many idiots on the road that Disney finally had to make an episode about it. The older sister gets a car, and within 5 minutes of having it she wrecks it because she was trying to save a squirrel. Don't get me wrong, i love animals, but you don't park your car in the middle of the road to try and help a poor squirrel get out of some gum. Because either it's gonna get run over or you are. Since I've started driving I have had the joy of getting to know those who drive. The idiots who randomly decide to change lanes, the ones who cut you off, people who slam on their brakes suddenly, and those who give you the middle finger because you are ahead of them in the fast food line. Yes, there are a pleasant group of people out there to get to know.  Watch this video. It's hilarious. We saw it in drivers ed, and I think it's the funniest representation of road rage ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for thinking that this is worth commenting on! I love to hear what you think!