About Me

My photo
Music, reading, family, work, and friends are just part of a typical day for me. Well, not including the clutziness, the awkwardness, and the general lack of being able to think before I speak. A couple more things about me: I have a serious desire to travel, I am absolutley in love with Chicago, also, but definitley not the least, I am LDS, and I love it.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pet Peeves

You know people that talk about themselves in third person? They can be really annoying. They can also be really funny, but mostly they're annoying. Because when someone constantly says "bob will" instead of "I will" (if their name is bob), then you tend to want to put earplugs in and tune them out. Or just play really loud music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for thinking that this is worth commenting on! I love to hear what you think!